The PRIMEF compounds comprise a family of glass fibre reinforced thermoplastics with or without mineral fillers, based on polyphenylene sulphide PPS. They are used in the injection of high performance parts.
– Exceptional temperature resistance: continuous use temperature up to 220°C
– Remarkable fire resistance: All PRIMEF compounds are inherently VO
– Excellent chemical resistance: Excellent behaviour in contact with a wide range of organic and mineral based products, even at high temperatures
– Dimensional stability: PRIMEF parts have virtually no water absorption, excellent creep, and low thermal expansion.
– Ease of Processing: High fluidity allows the production of complex, thin-walled parts