To do a color match, please provide one of the following:
1. Current color compounded resin (2kg)
2. Color plate (as recent as possible for better accuracy)
3. Molded part (molded part should be as flat as possible for better accuracy)
1. Colors on a plastic part (reflective) will look different from colors on a display (transmissive).
2. Same color on two different materials, for example ABS and PP, will look different even if the delta-E is less than 0.5. The reason is because these two materials has different gloss level. ABS is glossy, while PP is matte.